首页 > 研发 > 测试

deaddating通关(deaddating游戏解说)

1. deaddating游戏解说

主演的影片: 下水Going Overboard -------(1989)   摇晃小丑Shakes the Clown -------(1992)   尖头外星族Coneheads -------(1993)   摇滚总动员Airheads -------(1994)   救命恩人Mixed Nuts -------(1994)   超龄插班生Billy Madison -------(1995)(同时担任编剧)   快乐的基尔默Happy Gilmore -------(1996)(同时担任编剧)   冤家路窄Bulletproof -------(1996)   婚礼歌手The Wedding Singer------(1998)   下流勾当Dirty Work -------(1998)(客串演出)   茶水男孩The Waterboy -------(1998)(同时担任监制和编剧)   老爸向前冲Big Daddy -------(1999)(同时担任监制和编剧)   魔鬼接班人Little Nicky -------(2000)(同时担任监制和编剧)   兽性大发The Animal -------(2001)(客串演出,同时担任监制)   爱昏头Punch-Drunk Love -------(2002)   迪兹先生Mr. Deeds -------(2002)(同时担任监制)   八个疯狂夜Eight Crazy Nights -------(2002)(配音演出,同时担任监制)   和肉丸的一天A Day with the Meatball -------(2002)(短片)   小姐好辣The Hot Chick -------(2002)(客串演出,同时担任监制)   以怒攻怒Anger Management -------(2003)(同时担任监制)   波利死后Pauly Shore Is Dead -------(2003)(纪录片,旁白演出) Stupidity -------(2003)(纪录片)   The Couch -------(2003)(短片)   初恋50次50 First Dates -------(2004)   西班牙女佣Spanglish -------(2004)   最长的一码The Longest Yard -------(2005)   戇直舞男2Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo -------(2005)   板凳队员The Benchwarmers -------(2006)   神奇遥控器Click -------(2006)(同时担任制作人和编剧)   从心开始Reign Over Me------(2007)   我盛大的同志婚礼I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry -------(2007)   别惹佐汉You Don't Mess with the Zohan -------(2008)(同时担任监制与编剧) 天方夜谈Bedtime Stories -------(2008)(同时担任监制)   滑稽人物Funny People -------(2009)   动物园看守The Zookeeper -------(2010)   长大后Grown Ups -------(2010)   随波逐流Just Go with It -------(2011)(同时担任编剧)   杰克与吉尔Jack and Jill -------(2011)   爸爸我恨你--------(2012)(同时担任制作人)   别惹佐汉 You Don't Mess With The Zohan------(2008)   Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards '06 ------- (2006)   101 Most Unforgettable SNL Moments ------- (2004)   Saturday Night Live: The Best of Tom Hanks ------- (2004)   Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards '04 ------- (2004)   Saturday Night Live: The Best of Christopher Walken ------- (2004)   Reel Comedy: 50 First Dates ------- (2004)   The Dating Scene ------- (2004)   New Year's Eve with Carson Daly ------- (2004)   2004 MTV Movie Awards ------- (2004)   Comedy Central Presents: The Commies ------- (2003)   Stupidity ------- (2003)   My Buddy Jack ------- (2003)   Blossoms & Blood ------- (2003)   气味相投/息怒/以怒攻怒/抓狂管训班/我爱发脾气/愤怒管理 Anger Management ------- (2003)   Skull Session: The Making of 'Anger Management' ------- (2003)   MTV Video Music Awards 2003 ------- (2003)   Couch ------- (2003)   The Teen Choice Awards 2003 ------- (2003)   Night of Too Many Stars ------- (2003)   The Cosby Show: A Look Back ------- (2002)   Diet Coke with Lemon Celebrates 40 Years of Laughter: At the Improv ------- (2002)   爱昏头/拳击情缘 Punch-Drunk Love ------- (2002)   The Teen Choice Awards 2002 ------- (2002)   Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards '02 ------- (2002)   2002 MTV Movie Awards ------- (2002)   A Day with the Meatball ------- (2002)   八个疯狂之夜/八夜疯狂 Eight Crazy Nights ------- (2002)   Saturday Night Live: TV Tales ------- (2002)   美利坚向英雄致敬 America: A Tribute to Heroes ------- (2001)   Satan's Top Forty ------- (2001)   Reel Comedy: Joe Dirt ------- (2001)   The Concert for New York City ------- (2001)   Adam Sandler Goes to Hell ------- (2001)   Wild Desk Ride ------- (2001)   魔鬼接班人/超级撒旦人/小尼基/魔界小小强/撒旦小子 Little Nicky ------- (2000)   Saturday Night Live: The Best of Chris Rock ------- (1999)   The Making of 'Big Daddy' ------- (1999)   Saturday Night Live: 25th Anniversary ------- (1999)   1999 MTV Movie Awards ------- (1999)   Saturday Night Live: The Best of Adam Sandler ------- (1999)   Saturday Night Live Christmas ------- (1999)   Saturday Night Live: Game Show Parodies ------- (1999)   周末的狂热 Saturday Night Live: The Best of Dana Carvey ------- (1999)   Saturday Night Live: The Best of Phil Hartman ------- (1998)   The Bad Boys of Saturday Night Live ------- (1998)   Saturday Night Live: The Best of Chris Farley ------- (1998)   防弹 Bulletproof ------- (1996) 球场古惑仔 Happy Gilmore ------- (1996)   摇滚总动员 Airheads ------- (1994)   救命恩人 Mixed Nuts ------- (1994)   Shakes the Clown ------- (1992)'作为编剧  亚当·桑德勒的八个疯狂之夜/八夜疯狂 Eight Crazy Nights ------- (2002)   魔鬼接班人/超级撒旦人/小尼基/魔界小小强/撒旦小子 Little Nicky ------- (2000)   老爸向前冲/超级爸爸爹 Big Daddy ------- (1999)   水孩 The Waterboy ------- (1998)   球场古惑仔 Happy Gilmore ------- (1996)   超龄插班生 Billy Madison ------- (1995) 作为制片人  Scared Guys ------- (2008)   Strange Wilderness ------- (2007)   我盛大的同志婚礼 I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry ------- (2007)   The Gilmores of Beverly Hills ------- (2007)   Gay Robot ------- (2006)   板凳队员 The Benchwarmers ------- (2006)   初母之儿/祖母宝贝儿 Grandma's Boy ------- (2006)   神奇遥控器/人生遥控器 Click ------- (2006)   憨直舞男2 Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo ------- (2005)   最长的一码 The Longest Yard ------- (2005)   The Dana & Julia Show ------- (2004)   过气童星 Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star ------- (2003)   气味相投/息怒/以怒攻怒/抓狂管训班/我爱发脾四 Anger Management ------- (2003)   The Mayor ------- (2003)   亚当·桑德勒的八个疯狂之夜/八夜疯狂 Eight Crazy Nights ------- (2002)   迪兹先生 Mr. Deeds ------- (2002)   变身辣妹 The Hot Chick ------- (2002)   变装大师 The Master of Disguise ------- (2002)   人面兽心 The Animal ------- (2001)   乔迪特历险记 Joe Dirt ------- (2001)   魔鬼接班人/超级撒旦人/小尼基/魔界小小强/撒旦小子 Little Nicky ------- (2000)   哈啦猛男 Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo ------- (1999)   老爸向前冲/超级爸爸爹 Big Daddy ------- (1999)   水孩 The Waterboy ------- (1998) 原创音乐作品  超龄插班生 Billy Madison ------- (1995) 作为音效师  Talkin' Pidgin: Hawaiian Slang ------- (2004)   Identity Crisis: The Making of a Master ------- (2003)   The Magic of Disguise ------- (2003)   Man of a Thousand Faces ------- (2003) 作为其他职员  Skull Session: The Making of 'Anger Management' ------- (2003)   My Buddy Jack ------- (2003)   The Cosby Show: A Look Back ------- (2002)   婚礼歌手/爱情嚟料/为你唱情歌 The Wedding Singer ------- (1998)   Chris Rock: Bring the Pain ------- (1996)

2. deaddating教程

Thanks for the tasty dinner. -You're welcome for a tasty dinner. 谢谢你煮的好料 随时都欢迎

What are you guys looking at? 你们在看什么?

Ross and the most beautiful girl in the world. 罗斯和宇宙无敌第一美女

Yeah,come to Papa! 好骚的娘儿们

I know! 我知道

Probably the only time I'll say this... 这实在不像我会说的话

...but did you see the ass on her? 但你们看到她的**了吗?

What did you...? When did you...? 你是…你是…

How did you...? How did you get a girl like that? 你怎么… 你怎么把到那种货色的?

So what is she,like a spokesmodel? An aerobics instructor? 她是谁,代言模特儿? 有氧舞蹈教练?

Actually,she's a paleontology doctoral candidate... 她是古生物学博士候选人

...specializing in the Cenozoic Era. 专攻新生代

But that's,like,the easiest era. 不过那是最简单的时代

I've seen her at work, but I always figured.... 我在馆里见过她,但总觉得…

But I made her dinner. 总之我做饭给她吃

We had a great time. And we're going out again tomorrow. 我们聊得很愉快 明天还要见面

Maybe her friends are betting to see who gets the biggest geek. 也许她跟朋友打赌 谁能钓到最怪的怪胎

Fine by me. Hope she wins. 我无所谓,祝她胜利

Hey,we should have a contest. Yeah. 我们也应该来比

See who can bring home the most beautiful woman. 看谁带回来的女生最漂亮

That's a good idea,Joe. We could call it life. 好主意 名称就叫“真实人生”

The One with the Dirty Girl 本集播出:“送礼风波”

You have any wrapping paper? 有包装纸吗?

Is it for my birthday present? 你要包我的生日礼物?

It was your birthday months ago. 你生日都过了1个月

You said you ordered something special and it just hadn't come yet. 对,但你说订了特别的东西 还没送来

I have a call in about that. 我有接到电话

The Velveteen Rabbit! 是“天鹅绒兔宝宝”

When the boy's love makes the rabbit real.... 天哪 当男孩的爱让它变成真兔子…

Don't touch it because your fingers have destructive oils. 好,别摸,你的手有油污

Then you'd better keep it away from Ross' hair. 那你最好别靠近罗斯的头发

This is pretty rare. How did you get that? 这很珍贵,你是怎么找到的?

No big deal. I just went to some bookstores... 没什么,我只是跑了几家书店 问了几个书商

...talked to some dealers,called some of the author's grandchildren. 联络了几个作者的孙子

Honey,that's so sweet. 真是太感人了

What a great way to say,"l secretly love you,roommate's girlfriend." 完全宣告了 “室友的马子,我在暗恋你”

It doesn't say that. 哪会啊…

Does it? 会吗?

How will it look when you get her something incredibly meaningful... 你自己看嘛 你送的礼物别具意义又昂贵

...and expensive,and her boyfriend, Joey,gives her an orange? 她的男朋友却送她一个柳橙

I'll make sure Joey gets her something really great. 好 我会叫乔伊送她很好的礼物

It's got to be better than that book. 可得比那本书还好

Like a crossbow! 像十字弓啦

Once again,I am sorry. 真的很抱歉

Thank you. Bye. 谢谢,再见

I had to turn down a job catering a funeral for 60 people. 我推掉一个60人的丧礼外烩

Oh,my God! What happened? 天哪,出了什么事?

Sixty guests. 是60个“客人”

Why'd you have to turn it down? 你为什么要推掉?

I don't have the money or equipment... 因为我没有钱和用具

...to handle something that big on such short notice. 可以临时接这种大生意

Wow,what is with all the negativity? 这么消极是怎么回事?

You sound like "Moni-can't," not "Moni-can"! 你好像“摩妮不可” 而不是“摩妮可”

Moni-ca. 摩妮“卡”

You've been playing around with this catering for years. 你办外烩都3年多了

-Do you want to be a caterer? -I don't know. 你到底想不想当外烩厨师? 我不知道

There you go! That's the spirit! 这就对了!

If you need money,I will lend you money. Just get moving! 你需要钱我借你,你就接吧

Really? I'd need $500 for all the food and supplies. 真的?我需要5百元来采买

It's worth it if it'll get you moving. You haven't worked in months! 好,能让你接就值得 你好几个月没工作了

-Neither have you. -Yes,but I'm doing this. 你也是 但我正在资助你

That would be great! Thank you. 太好了,谢谢

-Can I borrow your apartment keys? -Why? 你家的钥匙借我 为什么?

You can pee here. 你可以在这里尿啊

Yes,I can,of course. 也对

It's okay. The duck's using our bathroom anyway. 不好意思 反正刚好鸭子也在用浴室

What are you getting for her birthday? 你要送她什么生日礼物?

We've been dating a couple weeks. I got to get her something? 我们才交往2星期也要送吗?

You have to get her something really nice. 要啊 不但要送,还要送得很好

-I know! -And not one of your coupons... 有了! 1小时的...

...for an hour of "Joey Love." ...乔伊猛男体验券不算

-A crossword! Can I help? -No. 填字游戏!我可以帮忙吗? 不行

Last week I got all but three answers... 对不起 可是上星期我几乎全答对了

...and I want to finish one without any help. 我很想独力完成一次

Fine. 好

But you can't help me develop my new universal language. 那你也不能帮我研发新宇宙语

How'd it go? 怎么样?

Oh,my God! It was the best funeral ever! 天哪,这个葬礼太棒了

Everyone loved the food. 每个人都说好吃

I even got another funeral for tomorrow. 我还接了明天的另一场葬礼

The dead guy from today's best friend. 是今天的死者的死党

It's like I am the official caterer for that accident. 我成了那场事故的指定外烩

Mon,I'm so happy for you! 我真替你高兴

Thanks. Check out my new catering stuff. 谢了,你看我的新用具

Look! I'm an omelet station! 看,我可以去卖蛋卷

Omelet? Made to order? 要特制蛋卷吗?

I'll have one,please. Plus my money. 请给我一份,还有我的钱

I didn't realize you needed it right away. 我不晓得你马上就要

You told me to go and be a caterer. So I went. I be'd. 你叫我去当外烩厨师 我就去了

I used it to buy all this stuff. 我把钱都花掉了

Aborigine. “原住民”!

不对

I got another job tomorrow, so I'll pay you back then. 我明天还有生意 到时就能还你

Okay. Sorry I acted like a bank. 好,抱歉刚才一副银行嘴脸

Aborigine. Oh,no,I tried that already. “原住民”! 不对,我已经试过了

Would you like to come in? 你要进来吗?

Did Homo erectus hunt with wooden tools? 直立人是用木器打猎吗?

According to recent findings. 最新证据显示是的

Here,Mitzi! Here,Mitzi! 蜜琪来,蜜琪来

Mitzi is...? 蜜琪是…

My hamster. 我的仓鼠

I hope she's okay. I haven't seen her in a while. 但愿它没事,好久没见到它了

Have a seat. 请坐

Where?

Oh,hey. Do you.... 对了,你…

Do you have any Cinnamon Fruit Toasties? 你有肉桂水果烤吐司吗?

Well,I do. 什么? 我有

Let's go back to my place, light a couple candles... 我们回我家去,点几根蜡烛

...break open a box of Cinnamon Fruit Toasties.... 开一盒肉桂水果烤吐司

-I'd rather not. -Oh,yeah? Why not? 还是不要好了 为什么?

Don't take this the wrong way... 我没有恶意

...but your place kind of has a weird smell. 但是你家有一股怪味

-ls everything in the car? -Did you settle the bill? 东西都上车了? 对,钱拿到了吗?

I hate this part. 还没,我最讨厌要钱了

Look what we almost left! 差点忘了这个

That's not mine. 那不是我的

Look what we almost took! 差点偷了这个

Excuse me,Mrs. Burkart? 柏卡特太太?

Well,we're all cleaned up. 厨房都收拾好了

Good. Thank you. 很好,谢谢你

And,well,there's this small matter of the.... 还有一件小事…

-Dear? -The matter of... 什么事? 就是…

...payment. 费用的事

Jack used to handle the finances. 钱都是杰克在管

-You get it? -No,but I made a widow cry. 拿到了吗? 没有,但是把未亡人惹哭了

See you in hell. 我们会被打下十八层地狱

You know what we should all do? 你知道吗?

Go see a musical. 我们应该去看歌舞剧

Sure. 好

You know which one? 你知道应该看哪一部?

The 1996 Tony Award winner. 1996年东尼奖得奖作品

I mean,that one's gotta be good. 那部戏一定赞

Do you know the name of that one? 你知道它的名字吗?

I don't know. Grease? 不晓得,“火爆浪子”?

不是

Rent? “吉屋出租”?

Yes! Rent! 对!“吉屋出租”

So when do you want to go? 好,什么时候去?

What? I'm sorry. I can't,I'm busy. 什么? 我不行,我很忙

Man,it is so hard to shop for girls. 天哪,女孩子的礼物真难买

Yes,it is... 的确很难…

...at Office Max! 文具店?

What did you get her? 你买了什么?

A pen. 一支笔

It's two gifts in one. It's a pen that's also a clock. 这是二合一,是笔,也是时钟

-You can't give her that. -Why not? 你不能送这个 为什么?

She's not 11! 她不是小孩子

And it's not the seventh night of Chanukah. 这也不是光明节结束前夕

What he means by that is, while this is a very nice gift... 他的意思是,这个礼物虽然好

...maybe it's not something a boyfriend gives. 却不适合送给女朋友

Sure it is. 当然适合

She needs a pen for work. 她上班要用到笔

She's writing. She turns it over. "It's time for my date with Joey!" 写到一半转过来一看 哇,该去跟乔伊约会了

All right. What did you get for Angela Del Veccio's birthday? 好 你送安琪拉什么生日礼物?

She didn't have one. 我们交往时没碰上生日

For three years? 整整3年?

Look,it's too late, and I got an audition. 已经来不及了,我还要试镜

I can't shop anymore. 我不能再找了

I will go out and try to find something for her. 我去帮你找,好吗?

Thanks,man. 谢了

While you're at it, could you get her a card? 你能不能顺便买张卡片?

Would you like me to write her a little poem as well? 要不要我顺便写一首小诗?

Or just get a card that has a poem already in it. 或是买张印了诗的卡片

Oh,so it's a card, but it's also a poem-holder. 那是一张卡片,也是一页诗

-You have to get our money. -She couldn't stop crying. 你得把钱要到 但是她哭个不停

With those thick glasses, her tears look giant. 眼泪还被眼镜放大了

I know,it's tough. 我知道很难

You know what the first thing I did after my mom's funeral was? 你知道我妈一下葬我做了什么

-What? -Pay the caterer! 什么? 付钱给外烩厨师

I've had a lot of jobs. 我做过很多工作

And there are some people who always try to get out of paying. 有些人总是想赖帐

It's either "That massage wasn't long enough"... 不是“按摩时间不够长”

...or "l don't know any of those songs"... 就是“我没听过这几首歌”

...or "These sombreros aren't big enough. Bad little white girl!" 或“这些墨西哥草帽不够大” “坏心眼的白妞”

So you think she's faking? 你觉得她在装?

There weren't any tears till you showed her the bill. 你拿出帐单前她根本没哭

She sounded pretty upset to me. 她听起来很难过

She seems fine now. 现在似乎没事了

So you just left? Her place was really that bad? 所以你就走了? 她家真的那么脏?

You throw your jacket on a chair at the end of the day. 我们下班回家 会把外套扔到椅子上

Like that,only instead of a chair, it's a pile of garbage. 在她家是扔到一堆垃圾上

And instead of a jacket, it's a pile of garbage. 那也不是外套,而是一堆垃圾

And instead of the end of the day, it's the end of time... 那也不是下班回家 而是世界末日

...and garbage is all that has survived. 只有垃圾存留下来

-Here. -Wow. Thanks. 拿去 谢了

So what happened? 然后呢?

Nothing. I had to get out of there. 哪有然后,我逃之夭夭

Next time,you take her to your place. 下次你就带她去你家

I tried that. She says it has a weird smell. 我试过了,她说我家有怪味

-What kind of smell? -I don't know. Soap? 什么怪味? 不晓得,香皂味?

-Listen,you like this girl,right? -Yeah. 听着,你喜欢她对吧? 对

-You want to see her again? -Yeah. 你想再跟她见面? 对

So you're going to have to do it in the mess! 那你就得在垃圾里跟她做

Yeah,okay. You're right. 好吧,你说得对

I mean,who cares about a little sloppiness? 稍微乱一点又怎样?

-It's endearing,really. -All right! 其实蛮可爱的 很好

Now you go get that beautiful pig! 去撂倒那只美丽的猪吧

I just spent the entire afternoon looking for a present... 我花了一下午替凯西找一件

...for Kathy that would be better than the rabbit. 比这只兔子好的礼物

Any luck? 有找到吗?

Yeah,I found this great place called "lnvisible Things for Kathy." 有,我找到一家店 叫“送给凯西的隐形礼物”

Can you give me a hand with all this stuff? 你能不能帮我搬一这些礼物?

Just return the book, let Joey give her the clock pen... 你就把书退回去 让乔伊送她那支时钟笔

...and you get her something worse than that... 你送个更差的东西,例如…

...Iike a regular pen. 一支普通的笔

She's really going to love this,you know? 她会很喜欢这本书

The bottom line is, I want her to have it... 我希望她拥有这本书

...even if I don't get to be the one who gives it to her. 就算不是我送的也行

Honey,that's so sweet. 好感人喔

You don't think it's just pathetic? 你不觉得很可悲吗?

Oh,"pathetic"! 是“可悲”!

I've been looking all over for you. 我要去见凯西了,我到处找你

-Where? -Our place. The hall. 在哪里找? 家里啦,大厅啦

I got something for her. 我找到礼物了

It's a book. 是一本书

A book? 书?

Is it a book that's also a safe? 是书也是保险盒?

It's a book that's just a book. 它就是一本书

It's the Velveteen Rabbit. It was her favorite as a kid. 是她小时候最喜欢的书 “天鹅绒兔宝宝”的珍本

So just let me know if she likes it,okay? 让我知道她喜不喜欢,好吗?

You got it. Thanks for doing this. I owe you one. 没问题 谢谢你,我欠你一次

There wasn't any change from that twenty,was there? 那20块没有找钱是吧?

No,it came out to an even twenty. 没有,刚好20块

Wow. That's almost as much as a new book. 哇,跟新书差不多贵

-You didn't get the money? -Maybe I can try at intermission? 还是没要到,对吧? 等她暂停再去好了

You know what? Let's just go. 我们就走吧

We're not leaving till we get paid! 不行,钱没拿到不能走

I don't know who she thinks she is. 她以为她是谁啊

I talked to the florist. She didn't get paid either. 我问过,花店也没拿到钱

Or the limo driver,or the priest,and he can get the dead guy damned for all eternity. 还有灵车司机和神父 但他可以咒那个死人不得超生

Well,I'm not going back out there. 我不要再去了

Fine. Enough is enough! 好,我受够了

Hey,widow? 喂,未亡人

Widow? 死老公的

Excuse me? Excuse me! 打扰一下

Thanks. Clearly this is a very,very hard time for you. 谢了 你现在当然十分难过

But we provided a service, and we deserve to be paid... 但我们提供服务 就该领到费用

...because you ate that service. 因为你吃都吃了

We are not leaving here until we are paid every penny,because... 钱没付清我们不会走

...we're part-time caterers and we have no place else to go. 因为我们是兼职的,不必赶场

All right. I'll get my bag. 好,我去拿皮包

Good. 很好

I'm going to leave some cards here. 我留几张名片

Please think of us for your next event. 下次有需要请考虑我们

So you want to come inside? 你想进来吗?

Yes. 想

Yes,I do. 我想

I'll be right back. Make yourself comfortable. 我马上回来,你随便坐

Guess who? 猜猜我是谁?

Department of Sanitation? 卫生稽查人员?

It's me. 是我

What? 怎么了?

Oh,Cheryl! 喔!雪柔

天哪…

-It's my hamster! It's Mitzi! -Oh,my God! 那是我的仓鼠,是蜜琪 天哪

I'm so sorry. I must have freaked out. 对不起,我吓到了

Thank God it's not Mitzi! 幸好不是蜜琪

It's just a rat. 只是一只老鼠

I did it! 完成了

I finished it! I did it all by myself! 我填完了 我一个人把它填完了

And there's nobody to hug. 却没有人可抱

Move!

Hey,you guys! 你们!

I finished it all by myself! Hug me. 我一个人把字谜填完了,抱我

太棒了

-Congratulations. -Thank you. 恭喜 谢谢

How did it go? 外烩办得怎样? 过瘾死了

The widow wouldn't pay, so Phoebe yelled at her till she did. 那个寡妇不肯付钱 菲比就骂到她付钱为止

I'm a hard-ass. 没错,我是狠角色

And I'm a wuss. We should be partners. 而我是软脚虾 我们应该联手

Hard-ass and wuss. We could fight crime. 是啊 狠角色和软脚虾打击犯罪

Wait a minute,Phoebe. 等一下,菲比

We should be partners. 我们是该联手

We should be catering partners. 我们应该合伙办外烩

You're not working now, and we have a great time together. 你想嘛,你现在没工作 我们又合作无间

I cook and you take care of the money. 好 我下厨,你管钱

It'll be like I have a wife in the 50s! 我就像娶了个很传统的老婆

How did she like the gift? 怎样?她喜欢吗?

She loved it. She's showing the girls right now. 她爱死了 她拿去隔壁给女生们看

Yeah? That's great. 是吗?太好了

I got to tell you... 老实说

...I feel bad taking credit for this,because... 占了这个功劳我很过意不去

...am I going to get a lot of credit for this! 我可有得爽了

-Happy birthday. -Thank you. 生日快乐 谢谢

You know,Chandler got you a gift too. 钱德也有礼物要送你

No,he didn't. 他没有

Yeah,he did. Look, it's right there on the counter. 他有,看,就在餐台上

Happy birthday. 生日快乐…

I'm sorry. 我很抱歉

You really didn't have to. 你何必破费

You think it's just a pen,but you turn it over and it's also a clock. 你以为这是一支笔 其实转过来还有时钟

No,this is great! 好棒的礼物

-Thank you,Chandler. -Oh,yeah. 谢谢你,钱德 不客气

Want to go to bed? 要睡觉了吗?

I'll be in,in a minute. 我马上就来

Don't forget your coupon. 别忘了带猛男体验券

Good night. 晚安

Thank you for the gift. 谢谢你的礼物

I just knew that sometimes when you're writing... 我只是想有时你写字时

...you don't always know the exact time. 不一定知道确切时间

No,I didn't mean the pen. Thank you for the book. 我不是说这支笔 谢谢你那本书

The book? 书?

The Velveteen Rabbit? “天鹅绒兔宝宝”

I have a feeling you had something to do with it. 我觉得跟你有关

What do you mean? 什么意思?

When Joey gave it to me he said: 乔伊送我的时候说

"This is because I know you like rabbits,and I know you like cheese." “因为我知道你喜欢兔子” “也喜欢起司”

Thanks. I love it. 谢谢,我好喜欢

I know how hard it must have been for you to find. 你一定花了很多功夫

In case you missed that, that sound was,"Oh,well." 如果你没听到 我的意思是“还好啦”

You must really like Joey to go to all that trouble. 你一定很喜欢乔伊 才会这么费心

Oh,yeah. He's my 是啊,他是…

He's my best friend. 他是我最要好的朋友

-Well.... -Good night. 晚安

Hey,that coupon expires,you know. 那可是限时体验券

You don't know me. I'm Monica Geller,Ross' sister. 你不认识我 我是摩妮卡盖勒,罗斯的妹妹

You know,it's too bad that didn't work out. 你好,可惜我们合不来

Anyway,he told me about your apartment. 总之他提到你家的情况

Well,I couldn't sleep thinking about it. 我想得睡不着

So would it be okay if I cleaned it? 我可以帮你打扫吗?

不行吗?

I won't be able to sleep. 我会睡不着

3. 游戏 dead

1.《丧尸围城》(又名《死亡复苏》)

  是由Capcom制作的Xbox360平台的ACT系列游戏。最初版本发售于2006年。

  2.《生化危机》

  日本名称:バイオハザード、Biohazard,欧美名称:Resident Evil,是由日本CAPCOM公司推出的电子系列单机游戏。该游戏于1996年首次推出。

  3.《极度恐慌》

  VUGames2005年发行第一人称射击恐怖游戏,Fettel利用大批在他精神控制下的克隆士兵对ATC总部进行围攻,主角作为F·E·A·R的新成员,与队友,以及三角洲部队合作,追捕Paxton Fettel,在追捕过程中得到的各种信息。

4. 游戏DeadDawn

《活死人黎明》(Dawn of the Dead)是一部2004年的恐怖电影,重拍自1978年由乔治·罗密欧执导的英文同名片《生人勿近》。此重拍的电影描述一群住在购物中心的生还者,被一大群丧尸包围着,其详细内容与原作相去甚远。原1978《生人勿进》重拍《活死人黎明》至今只有一部!未来不确定

5. dead standing游戏

  we were both young when i first saw you

  第一次见到你的时候我们都很年轻

  i closed my eyes and the flashback starts

  我闭上眼睛那一幕又闪现了

  i'm standing there

  我站在那里

  on a balcony in summer air

  在一个阳台上乘凉

  see the lights see the party the ball gowns

  看这灯光,看着舞会和那些礼服

  i see you make your way though the crowd

  我看见你穿过拥挤的人群

  and say hello

  向我打招呼问好

  little did i konw

  我只知道这一点

  that you were pomeo you were throwing pebbles

  你就罗密欧,你扔石子(敲打窗户来找我)

  and my daddy said stay away from juliet

  我爸爸说:离朱丽叶远点

  and i was crying on the staircase

  我在楼梯里不停的哭泣

  begging you please don't go

  心中乞求你,不要离开

  and  i said

  我说

  romeo take me sonewhere we can be alone

  罗密欧,到这我去一个我们可以在一起没有人干扰的地方

  i'll be waiting all there's legt to do is run

  我等待这一天,现在唯一能做的就是逃离

  you'll be the  prince and i'll be the princess

  你就会成为王子,而我也将会是公主

  lt's a love story

  这是一个爱情故事

  baby just say yes

  亲爱的,你只需要答应我

  so i sneak out to the garden to see you

  于是,我偷偷的到公园去见你

  we  keep quiet cause we're dead if they knew

  我们保持低调因为被他们知道的话我们就死定了

  so close your eyes

  所以请闭上你的眼睛

  escape this town for a little while

  从这个城逃出去哪怕只是短暂的一会

  oh oh

  哦,哦

  oh oh

  哦,哦

  

  

6. the dead游戏

死亡鬼屋2 (死亡之屋2) The House of the Dead 早早就有电脑版的了,很好玩。

上一篇:联盟全天赋(联盟血统天赋)

下一篇:天赋河套标志(天赋河套谁提出来的?)